Closed Toe Sandals – Features
These bohemian inspired flat leather closed toe sandals have an easy fit. Ones you start wearing them you would not want to take them off! We use soft and natural leather to make these closed toe sandals, which resulted is an amazing feel and look. lastly, we sourced our leather from trusted Indonesian farms. For this reason, we can provide you with the best quality, sustainable and durable leather sandals from Indonesia.
Shipping – Information
We take shipping very serious! We know that there is nothing as annoying than waiting too long or being in doubt about your order. As a result, we only work with a trustworthy mail carrier. Check out our shipping conditions:
- We need to charge you a little bit for shipping. Not a whole lot! Just enough that we can guarantee that this bag comes to you in a timely manner.
- When we receive your payment we ship within 1-3 business days. If stock is available we ship the same day!
- We ship by International express postal service EMS.
- Shipping time can vary between 4-8 business days depending on your location.
- We provide you with a tracking number. This enables you to track the location of the package during the shipping process.
Care – Instruction
Proper care prevents the leather from drying out and cracking, and it protects it from excessive moisture that can cause the skin to swell or mildew. With this in mind, these 6 simple steps provides you with tips to ensure you’ll have soft, reliable leather boots for years to come;
- Leather sandals are susceptible to absorbing grease and oils. Wipe the surface of the leather sandals with a damp white cotton cloth, but be careful not to use too much water, because leather takes time to dry.
- Apply a cleaner specially made for leather. This “soft soap” is applied using a circular motion and wiped off with a slightly damp cloth so as not to clog the pores of the fabric. Applying this soap one or two times a year should keep your leather sandals clean.
- Moisturize your sandals with a leather conditioner to keep it supple.
- Remove stains as soon as you notice them (see point 1).
Shop the full range of shoes over here!