We love our natural white coral ring! Besides, did you know that our white coral shells come from the Indian ocean near the island of Kalimantan, Indonesia? We personal hand-picked the most beautiful and unique ones for this coral ring design. Moreover, wearing a white coral shell stone fills the life of the wearer with all the positive life- force energy and calmness. Furthermore, the vibrations emitted by the white coral are stimulating and extremely inspiring. Lastly, all our rings consist of pure 92,5% silver and contain a 925 stamp. This means that our rings meet the quality standards of sterling silver. For this reason, we can provide you with the finest and highest quality of silver rings.
Note: We only use raw gemstones; the size, shape, and color may vary due to natural cracks that form within the stone.
Size – Information
Check the size chart in the images to determine the right fit millimeters or inches. Still in need for a different ring size? We can customize ring sizes on request against no additional costs up to 12 inches! Please enter your requested ring size at the note box at the check out page.
Care – Instruction
We advise to clean the coral ring with the following ethical care instructions;
Shipping – Information
We take shipping very serious! We know that there is nothing as annoying than waiting too long or being in doubt about your order. As a result, we only work with a trustworthy mail carrier. Check out our shipping conditions:
- We need to charge you a little bit for shipping. Not a whole lot! Just enough that we can guarantee that the coral ring comes to you in a timely manner.
- When we receive your payment we ship within 1-3 business days. If stock is available we ship the same day!
- We ship by International express postal service EMS.
- Shipping time can vary between 4-8 business days depending on your location.
- We provide you with a tracking number. This enables you to track the location of the package during the shipping process.
Shop the full range of silver rings over here!